Saturday

OOPs..someone stole time

Well this was a surprise. Woke up early this morning remembering that today was Saturday and needing to do my Scatterday post. Logged on and was very impressed that everyone else had already completed their posts. Checked one as my brain still wasn't firing in the right channel and discovered that I was a week late.  
Well someone has stolen time. Checked through my photos and found this lovely one of a clock in Paris....it was called the 'Thief of Time' and hadn't been working for a few years when we saw it. Must have been fixed :)
So that only leaves me one week to do my next Scatterday post. I think I had better get into it soon!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to vote today!

    Thanks for the reminder - I need to start thinking about the Js.

    ReplyDelete