Saturday

Scatterday D - What makes a real man?

What makes a real man? I know that you will find this a strange question but before you check out my link I want you to stop for a minute and seriously think about this.You may even wish to google it and you will find many links. Did they line up with your opinion of a real man? Not mine.
As I thought of the real man I found that the categories for this week's letter were perfectly suited to depict different people's opinions of a real man.
1. here a real man was someone who worshipped the ground upon which a woman walked.  Hey I am just so amazed that any woman can walk on such dangerous shoes. I suppose a real man's mind would be locked on them just to make certain his feet weren't impaled by them.
2. Dick Dastardly has to be man's hero.. forever scheming to do the right wrong thing and forever beaten. Possibly a real man..probably not.
3. So what do you think of this desk/table? Now is the time to find out what makes a real man.This clip was made by a real Aussie and I am sure it rings true for many men that we know. Well worth the effort of checking it out..trust me.
4. So what makes a real man? Well a man who appreciates quilts of course and if you want a copy of this calendar display of men, quilts and buritos it is available here.

9 comments:

  1. Love your men with the quilt display - don't they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I enjoyed the links about "real men", too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again I love your choices especially your quilt holders .... wouldn't mind a couple of those myself, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cinzia....all As for fantastic Ds. Amazing how men design those shoes for women. I have just found my blog has vaporised! I did it Tuesday night and set it to publish at 12:05am today....it isn't there. Any suggestions? OtherwiseI 'll have to redo it........ :-((...,,,,,,,......!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just too creative and I am D for dense etc.
    Very well done and thought out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mistaken Ozjane.... you have been deceived and duped in truth you are D for delightful and discerning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your theme and interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos, love the sumo table.

    ReplyDelete