Monday

Clean Sewing Room

Well my sewing room is now clean.. admittedly the hall outside of it is a traffic hazard and a half but the room is clean.... that never worked with my mum and after tomorrow won't work here either but it has taken the better part of today to reach that level that I just had to gloat.

Decided to make a pin cushion yesterday and it looks like it may actually be working... will upload a photo tomorrow when I am hopefully finished.  The design is the oriental one on Luixin's web site but I have changed it so as to make it using regular piecing rather than english paper piecing and it makes it a rather quick project.

Will also upload a couple of photos but alas my card reader is at present nowhere to be found and I have given up looking... I bet it is in Richard's room:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment