Monday

Bubble Too

.

Finally finished Laura's quilt top.  Will need to see if I can get it quilted while I'm overseas ... hopefully the wedding isn't too soon!

This is another in my scrooge series... really should think of another name for the series as I can see some people taking offense. Funny I was at a course a few weeks ago and some of the questions which we had to ask ourselves were - what was irritating us in our lives, had there ever been a time when this didn't irritate us and what was different about that time and now.

Well the only things that are irritating me are the number of quilt projects which I have in various stages;
When wasn't I distracted by so many projects - when I first began quilting;
What was different - financial situation... as I said at that stage we were too poor for me to buy something and not use it....
So solution to my UFOs and WIPs is POVERTY! 

Not the expected response but definitely true.

These scrooge quilts are great fun!

1 comment:

  1. That is an unexpected conclusion. My husband would say that my UFOs and WISPs are leading us to poverty! Just shows what a dangerous thing Logic can be - LOL!

    P.S. I love how you have been building these scrappy quilts.

    ReplyDelete